Sunday, May 19, 2019

Can you Identify the techniques your favorite brands are using?

Related imageAll brands have different techniques that they use in order to get their consumers to buy their goods. Some brands will for instance do need to nurture as a way to get you to buy their stuff. Some of the  brands that I like definitely use the circular reasoning technique. However a lot more of the brands that I like use autonomy. I know that a lot of the brands that I like are also liked by a lot of other teens around my age. Because teens are always finding ways to try and stand out using this technique would be the best idea. I for sure always want to stand out or have something bring on that catches everyones eye. Also I know that brands are able to make a lot more money with this technique because there are always gonna be teens, especially teens that want to stand out.
For these reasons if I were to ever create a product I would try to sell it to kids using this technique

1 comment:

  1. (Aidan): I definitely notice these techniques also. Brands like Supreme often use famous people to sell their products, which I have picked up on in the past couple of years. Brands also like to put out strange and unconventional products to make them stand out, which is also something Supreme does. I can definitely see how this need to stand out would connect to teens especially.

    ReplyDelete