Sunday, May 19, 2019

Frontline Making cents out of teens:Merchants of cool

Image result for feedback loopIn the class video we watched earlier this week they showed teens who were being marketed to through aspects I had not yet know about before.  However there was one thing that especially caught my eye and made me more intrigued in the video. In the video there was discussion about
"feedback loop". This is when companies or brands change to the way they see people dressing or acting and will try and have the same aspects as those people. After watching the video aspect I was really able to notice  some of the brands that I like using the same kind of technique to try and get me to buy their stuff. When brands do this they are able to insure that people will buy their stuff because they are producing the stuff that is in or popular at the time. This technique is very smart but does not last long because once consumers know that companies have caught on they stop liking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment