Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sicko Mode

Image result for travis scott jordan 1Travis Scott is the 27 year old rapper from Houston, Texas that is soon to have 6 of his own Nike pairs of shoes. The first pair released back in 2017. Since then he has re-released the Air Force 1s that he has and made 4 other pairs of shoes.  One of those pairs was released in 2018. Another one released on May 11, 2019 with two pairs still not yet released but set to release later this year. I was unfortunate to not be able to get a pair of the retro Jordan 1s which retailed for $175.  If I were able to get a pair of these shoes, then I would have been very happy with myself and would definitely have resold them. I would have sold them because On Stockx these shoes are going for more than $1000 and I would have been able to make more than $800 off of just one pair. These shoes even sold for $3000 back in March when there were less of these shoes available. What made it so hard to get a pair of these shoes was the fact that they only made 20,000 of them and many other people like myself wanted these shoes like I did. But now I plan on trying to cop the next pair of Travis Scott shoes that are set to release later this month.

1 comment:

  1. (Aidan):I saw this pair of shoes and immediately I fell in love with them. I think Travis Scott has made a huge impact in the music industry as well as on social media. It's amazon to me how he is able to release a pair of shoes, which retail for $175 and it can resale for up to 10 times the retail price. Overall, I think Travis had a great 2018 and his 2019 is going to be even better.

    ReplyDelete